The new 5th edition of The Art of the Show – An Introduction to the Study of Exhibition Management is now available in both print and downloadable PDF formats.
Thank you to IAEE members and lead editors Amanda Cecil, Ph.D., CMP (Indiana University – Purdue) and Janet Sperstad, CMP (Madison Technical College) for their hard work and dedication on the project.
This textbook focuses solely on the elements necessary to produce a successful exhibition. I know many of you incorporate this textbook within your programming. What’s new in the 5th edition, you ask? Lots of great stuff, including:
- New chapters on the history of exhibitions, careers in the exhibitions and events industry, sustainability, and business ethics
- Updates in the chapters focusing on technology; legal; and security, risk, and crisis management
- The inclusion of a glossary of terms which hasn’t existed before
Unfortunately, desk copies are not available, but you can view the entire table of contents here: Art of the Show Textbook - Table of ContentsHard Copy Format
- For those in the U.S., visit: www.tradeshowstore.com
Pricing is $79.95 for IAEE members and $109.95 for non-members.Digital Version Format
- Downloadable for all.
Pricing is $49.95 for IAEE members and $79.95 for non-members.
To purchase the digital version:
- Click on www.iaee.com
- Click on LOGIN at the top right-hand corner
- If you are a non-member, you will need to create an account
- If you are a member, you can log in by entering username and password
- Once logged in, scroll down to the online store
- Click on product search
- Type in 'Art of the Show'
- Add the product to your cart by clicking on the plus sign beside the number of copies you would like to purchase
- When ready to purchase, click view cart
- Then click checkout
If you have any questions, please email Marsha Flanagan